Wednesday, April 8, 2009

April Showers!!!!

So I have been asked several times about my belly and how big it is getting so I decided to put another picture,more recent, on my blog. We are just getting ready to go down to utah. We will be leaving tomorrow and spending Easter weekend down there. I am very excited and Brett is too. The weather has been so nice up here and it's usually a little bit warmer there! My sister-in-law, Brandi,is throwing me a baby shower. I am really excited about that and the Egg hunt that we will be doing!Leica is still healing up from getting fixed last wednesday and every body will be happy when she can be her goofy self.

3 comments:

  1. Your tummy is so cute! Is the baby shower going to be down in Utah, or are you having one here? I would love to invite myself if and when you are! Have a good Easter...
    :~D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics. I can't wait to see you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures. I especially liked the one of our baby that was taken a few weeks ago in the hospital. She is sooooo cute!!! I can hardly wait to hold her!!!

    ReplyDelete